Image Map

I’ve been reading – reading update 10/11/12

11 October 2012

OK. I’ve actually just been listening to books on tape. I did a very small amount of reading (The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosl) on my flight back to Ohio several weeks ago but since then I just haven’t had the time or energy.   It’s been such a crazy fall. 

Now all I want to do is go home, lay in bed, and read! Like right now, instead of finishing work or going to the gym to workout.

But I HAD to wash my car.  And I HAVE to go to my Monday night workout class….why oh why is life getting in the way of my reading?

My husband is about to leave town for 10 whole days and so I’ll have all the time in the world to read because I probably wont cook at all. My thing to do while he’s in Montanta is to just eat quesadillas the entire time he is away.  I really hope having my sister at the house doesn’t screw up my plan.

So back to what I’ve been reading listening to: Nora Roberts. Are you surprised?  After reading 11/22/63 and Ready Player One, I needed something light and easy to listen to and then I got pulled into a Nora Roberts series….and it’s been a spiral ever since.  The last 7 books I’ve listened to have been Nora Roberts, I HAVE A PROBLEM.

Step 1: admitting you have a problem

Right?

I can’t believe I’ve just admitted that to you?  But here they are:

Key of Light, Key of Knowledge, Key of Valor

Key trilogy collection (Key trilogy #1-3) (Box Set)

Chasing Fire (not in a series, no excuse here)

Chasing Fire

Sea Swept, Rising Tides, Inner Harbor – apparently there is one more book in this series and I somehow missed that so I’ll have to find it and circle back around after I finish my next couple books on tape.

The Chesapeake Series Collection (Chesapeak Bay Saga #1-4)


Please don’t stop visiting my blog because I shared my dirty secret with you...and I've been lying to you saying that I haven't been reading at all. but thats not really a lie because I was listening not reading!  I’m still the same Andrea, I just had a slip up. I’ll get back to reading good books TONIGHT, promise!  Until next week……

No comments:

Post a Comment