Image Map

Who knew?

20 December 2012

That this would be the longest work week in the history of work weeks. I’m swamped and this is a traditionally slow time of the year in my profession.  I have price increases on almost everything I need to purchase for my clients and I still need final approval on items before I can actually buy them. And I’m leaving town tomorrow. So yeah. Should be interesting.

So I’ve been MIA. Hopefully I’ll have the chance to stop by and say hi while I’m out in Ohio.  Oh yeah, I mentioned that right (besides the small mention above?). Tomorrow we’re leaving town to head home to Ohio and we won’t be back until Wednesday. I’m excited and ready to leave but at the same time I would really love to just stay home and relax in my cozy little home.  But I’ll get to see my grandparents and nephews and that’s really what it’s about.

I hope everyone else’s week is going more quickly than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment