Image Map

35 weeks 35 days left until my due date

23 April 2014

This week I blew up. My ass is as big as a house.  You can’t really tell in the photo below, but my goodness I’m glad it’s not something up staring at everyday like my face!  All is well here. I am getting more and more uncomfortable but only because my son likes to kick me in the ribs all day long:) like father like son, Ben kicks me while he sleeps…

Here I am. Sorry for the terrible picture I was in a rush this morning and didn’t notice.

 

· How far along are you? 35 weeks 35 days left!

· Total weight gain: 22 lbs

· How big is baby? about the size of a pineapple 19-22” long and 5 lbs

· Maternity Clothes? Yes, this ass wouldn’t fit in non maternity pants!

·Sleep? I slept like a rock last night.

·Best moment this week? Taking pictures with just Ben and I to document this time of our lives

·Movement? Lots and lots of movement. Mostly earlier in the day, by the evening I think Bear is tired.

·Food Cravings? I’ll eat anything you give me.

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Nothing. They’re checking me for dilation tomorrow at the doctor’s office.

·Belly Button in or out? in and shallow still

·What I miss? Being able to do something without people worrying I’m going to hurt myself!

·What I’m looking forward to? Doctors appt tomorrow. Yoga on Friday

·Milestone? 35 days left till my due date!!

· Stretch Marks? I don’t think so

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment