Image Map

40 weeks: come out Baby Bear!!!

28 May 2014

Happy 40 weeks to me!!  I am excited that I’m  here and ready to meet my kid.  I expected that I would go past my due date, and I’m not uncomfortable, I’m just excited to meet him. How do I get him to come out?! haha.

I’ve been incredibly emotional these past couple of days. I’m excited to meet the baby, I’m tired, I am sick of people asking how I’m feeling and “if I’m still here”…um yes, do you see me?  I just so happy and excited. Ben said to me the other day he couldn’t wait for Bear to arrive because he wanted to hold him and didn’t plan on ever putting him down.  I don’t think he has any idea what he’s in for but I do know he’s going to be an awesome dad and I can’t wait to see that. I cry thinking about it.

Please forgive my outfit. This is what I came out of my closet with today after I tried on about a million other options. Its hot and humid here and the options for outfits are slim at this point.

 
 

· How far along are you? 40 weeks. I have an appointment tomorrow to see if I’ve progressed at all and if we might meet this kid soon.

· Total weight gain: still 33lbs. I didn’t gain any weight at my last appt. and  they say that’s very normal toward the end.

· How big is baby? Somewhere between 7-8lbs still….getting bigger though. Its time he come out and play.

· Maternity Clothes? Yes, but I’m at the point where I can’t even wear a lot of my maternity clothes anymore. The weather has changed and so I’ve got some clothes that work for spring but nothing for summer really except some tank tops and I can’t wear those to work.

·Sleep? Oh I’m sleeping. I want more and more sleep every day. On the weekends I wake up, eat breakfast, go back to sleep, do some stuff, take a nap, do some stuff, and go to bed….doesn’t sound terrible eh?!

·Best moment this week? Putting my ass in a bathing suit and enjoying the water!

·Movement? He’s still moving. I love it in the mornings because Ben will put his hand on my belly and tap and the baby boy pokes him back. I told Ben that he knows that it’s his dad playing with him and that if he could kindly ask him to come out and play I would appreciate it….and I think he would listen!

·Food Cravings? Today I’m not hungry at all. But I did buy a hot air popcorn popper and I’ve been munching on that.

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Cramping. Baby boy is as low as he could possibly get without dropping out of me.

·Belly Button in or out? in.

·What I miss? Being able to get off the sofa without some help from Ben:)

·What I’m looking forward to? Same as last week, meeting this kid!!

·Milestone? I’ve officially met  my due date…so I’d say that’s a milestone.


· Stretch Marks? I’m sure. I’m proud. I can’t wait to meet my boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment