Image Map

I know I dissapeared

25 July 2014



I know I disappeared. My sweet sweet boy is almost 2 months old and I’ve updated you once.

He is so sweet and cuddly. He is independent and strong.

At 6 weeks he rolled over on his own from belly to back. He loves tummy time and stretching out as soon as he breaks free from his swaddle. 

I spend more time than I’d like to admit watching him sleep. His smiles make me cry.

His playmat is by far his favorite toy, and despite how hard I’m trying he just isn’t clinging onto a lovey yet.

Here are a couple photos. He’s getting bigger by the day.  At his one month appt. he weighed 10 lbs 3.5 oz and next week we’ll see how much he’s gained this month.

 





As for me I feel great. I have weight to lose but it will happen, I’m not rushing. I’ve started a weight loss challenge with some of my internet friends and that is certainly helping to keep me accountable.   Ben and I haven’t had post partum sex yetL as soon as I got the clear I started my period. Yes, I’m that poor soul that stars their period waaay too soon after having a kid and I’m breastfeeding all day every day!! It’s not supposed to happen. Anyways as soon as I was good to have sex Ben got poison ivy, which I’m highly allergic too…and of course I’m not trying to have a baby with poison ivy. Blah.
I hope everyone is having a good summer! I promise I’ll be back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment