Image Map

Reading Update 8/02/2012

02 August 2012

Again this week was kind of a reading fail. I blame it on my sister. I can still do that right? I’m 28, but you can always blame it on your sister? I don’t want to just read at night when she gets home, I feel bad doing that.  So I’ve been listening to my audio book in the car but not lying in bed reading all the books I really want to read.


In the Car - 

I’ve finished 8 out of 30 discs in  11/22/63.  Its good. really good…..but so long I don’t know how I’ll ever finish it! Ha j/k, but I do need to figure out some sort of task at work that I can do and listen to my audio book at the same time.

Reading –

Last week I told you I was going to read Gone with the Wind and I haven’t. but I did start The next best Thing by Jennifer Weiner and I’m approximately 8 pages into it..so yeah.

Up Next –  remember that list from last week? That’s still on the reading block plus two new books I purchased this week. I know I know I’m trying to save money so why would I go and buy a book? We’ll because my library doesn’t have it and I found it for $2.99 so how could I resist?  And then there was another book by the same author, also $2.99, so I had to get that to….

Added to my list from last week:

Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Anna and the French Kiss

&

Lola and the boy next door by Stephanie Perkins.
Lola and the Boy Next Door

Fingers crossed I get some reading done this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how you like the books, they're 2 of my favs!

    ReplyDelete