Image Map

The Anniversary Weekend was amazing.

04 October 2012

But I don’t have photos up yet.  Where is the time going?!! I just can’t keep up. Work starts early and ends late. We’re going to be out of town again this weekend for a friend’s wedding, which I am beyond excited about…and, well, I’m in my most fertile phase of my cycle (so says fertility friend and a + OPK) so we’re banging like crazy at my house. Sorry, you probably don’t love that visual but I gotta do what I gotta do!

So after this weekend life will hopefully calm down. At least for me it will, my husband leaves for a 2 week vacation in Montana in I think 2 weeks. I don’t actually know the dates he’ll be gone.

Note to self: figure that out.

And I desperately need to get to the library and the grocery store.  I have no more books on tape to listen to and my refrigerator is EMPTY, although Ben says that’s a good thing, it means we’ll eat stuff out of the pantry and freezer which are fully stocked.

I did start some Christmas shopping, because I don’t want to leave it for the last minute or feel the effects of it on my wallet all at once. So I’ll have to tell you guys all about that.

For now though I need to finish lunch, and I just got a phone call and have to run and meet a tile subcontractor on one of my jobs….so that was fun, but bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment