Image Map

The things that cheer me up

14 November 2012

1.This year People Magazine has selected, IMO, a fantastic choice for 2012’s Sexiest Man Alive.

CHANNING TATUM photo | Channing Tatum


Channing Tatum.  I don’t really think he’s that good of an actor, but when you look that good does it really matter?

And somehow my husband also knows I think he’s hot because I was making dinner the other night and a commercial for Magic Mike came on the TV and Ben yells, “your boyfriend is on TV”.

How did he know. I try to keep thoughts like that to myself. But maybe I broke that personal rule for Channing.

2. Phone calls from friends at just the right time.  Yesterday  I received an unexpected phone call from a friend. It warmed my heart. She knows what Ben and I are going through right now and to be able to talk and cry about it, was amazing. I hung up the phone and immediately felt a bit of weight lifted off my shoulders

3. wine – let’s not kid ourselves here, wine is most likely always going to be on this list.  This is my current cheap fave.
 

4. an unexpected kiss from my husband – we’re not overly affectionate in public. I mean it wasn’t a sloppy kiss or anything. We had dinner at his parents’ house last night like we do every Tuesday and he got up from the table to head home and he kissed me goodbye.  He knows I was having a hard day and that kiss was his way of saying that he appreciated me coming to dinner (even though I didn’t want to) and that he loves me and supports me.  I think. Maybe he was just trying to get some. Hahaha

5. gym time – sweat people. And the kardashians while I’m sweating.

6. the dogs – they always can sense when I’m upset. Mabel licks my tears and puts her head on my shoulder so I can hug her, and Rachet just curls into a ball and snuggles up against my belly

No comments:

Post a Comment