Image Map

Christmas Party No. 1

11 December 2012

And it was sooo much fun!!  Saturday afternoon was my Christmas party with all my book club friends.  Let me clear something up for you, they’re not actually book club friends.  I mean they are, but I met them on the internet and so rather than saying to people like my mother in law, “I’m going to see my internet friends,”  I say I’m going to see my book club friends. Its easier. And I’m not made fun of for it:)

Anyways, the party was fun.  There was a lot of wine (surprised?), mimosas, cookies, cheese and crackers, crackers and hummus…and a lot more! And I can guarantee more than one of those goodies was inspired by pinterest.

So without further ado…pictures (taken by Janet)  of our gathering!






ornament exchange!









 p.s. I told her I was going to use these on my blog.  See I got permission

No comments:

Post a Comment