Image Map

31 weeks

26 March 2014

Hi all another week has passed so quickly.  Its Wednesday again and I feel like I’ve barely blinked since the last time I updated you on baby Bear.  This past week has been hectic, between house stuff and the baby shower I haven’t had a second to sit down and really relax.  This coming weekend seems like it’s going to be fairly quiet though, so I’m happy about that.   

I’m also well on my way to getting my bathroom back to myself! My husband’s shower and toilet are up and running in the hall bathroom and we’re waiting on the granite people to get our countertop hooked up so we can have a working vanity again.  That will be a couple weeks out though. He can at least go to the bathroom in there and wash his hands in the shower or at the kitchen sink…although I would prefer the shower. 

Enough about our renovations, here is my ever growing belly!

 

· How far along are you? 31 weeks

· Total weight gain: I was weighed yesterday at my doctors appt. they said I lost 2 lbs which would mean I’ve only gained 14lbs. I was at a different office though and my guess is the weight difference just had to do with scales.  I certainly wasn’t dieting!

· How big is baby? Baby boy is as big as a head of lettuce. Crazy! 18” long and about 3.2lbs. from here on out baby boy’s length won’t really change but he will double in size.

· Maternity Clothes? Absolutely! Eerr well, the shirt I’m wearing today isn’t a maternity shirt. But it’s certainly the last time I’ll be able to wear it!

·Sleep? It’s spotty:(

·Best moment this week? Baby shower!! Post about that to come soon!

·Movement? So much movement. I’m loving every second of it. when I was at my appt. on Tuesday the baby kept kicking the Doppler every time my midwife went to find his hb.

·Food Cravings? I’ll eat whatever you put in front of me, but nothing specific.

·Food aversions? Nothing

·Labor Signs? Nope. I talked to the midwife about those cramps that I was feeling and she said its normal. They could be Braxton hicks contractors or I could just need to drink a little more water.

·Belly Button in or out? It’s still in! or flat.

·What I miss? Nothing people!

·What I’m looking forward to? Still trying to finish stuff up around the house.

·Milestone? We’re down to single number weeks left.
· Stretch Marks? I did notice stretch marks on my lower back, but I’ve always had some there so I’m not sure if I have new stretch marks or I was just noticing the old ones. They’re not red or anything, so I think they’re the old ones

No comments:

Post a Comment