Image Map

32 weeks - 8 months!!

02 April 2014

Why am I so busy? How the heck am I going to be prepared when this baby arrives. Answer, I won’t be prepared and I don’t really care. Work will deal, and my house is more than ready to have a baby in it even though our construction isn’t finished. Some days though I feel like all hell has hit the fan!

I’m busy so I can’t chat long today, but I wanted to get you a picture. As I sit here the Bear is wiggling around in my belly.  I think I felt hiccups for the first time the other day too. I love feeling him move, and I know I’ll miss it once he’s arrived.
 
 

· How far along are you? 32 weeks

· Total weight gain: I don’t really know….14lbs at my last appointment

· How big is baby? Big! Haha about the size of a cantelope apparently and somewhere between 3.5-3.9lbs.  at my last appointment though they said I was measuring a little small

· Maternity Clothes? Yes! today, all maternity clothes

·Sleep? It was good last night! That’s all I can ask for, a good night every once in a while

·Best moment this week? You can actually see my belly move now when Bear is dancing around. I took a video of it but I have no idea how to post here.

·Movement? Lots of movement, although I think the bigger he gets it will start decreasing.

·Food Cravings? I’m still happy to eat anything:)

·Food aversions? Nothing

·Labor Signs? Nothing new. Some cramping, but again the midwife said that is normal

·Belly Button in or out? I’m legit starting to get worried about my belly button. I would show you a picture but you’d be grossed out by it. its like flat. I’m worried I’ll have an outie before long. Ben saw it last night I think was beyond disgusted.  I say he saw it like he doesn’t see my bare belly daily, I think he just noticed it…

·What I miss? I’m pretty content, I like being pregnant.

·What I’m looking forward to? Nothing specific. The house is getting closer, the nursery is getting closer. We have a toilet again in the hall bathroom.

·Milestone? I don’t know! What are these milestones you people speak of?
· Stretch Marks? I might have a stretch mark on one of my boobs. It’s a new purple line, but you can’t feel it. my boobs are so veiny right now it’s hard to know if it’s just a vein or an actual stretch mark. It doesn’t hurt or itch….so I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment