Image Map

33 weeks and less than 50 days (hopefully) until we meet our boy!

09 April 2014

I’m officially huge.  You’ll see below.  The belly grows by the minute, I swear!  I’m feeling so good though. It’s werid how the second you get pregnant people ask you a million times a day how you’re feeling.  I feel good, and even if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t complain to you about it. how are YOU feeling? How obnoxious would it be if everytime we saw a person we said, how are you feeling?  Anyways, just a rant.  I had a work event on Saturday and I think every person I saw, none of whom I knew, asked me how I was feeling…..weird right. maybe they just could have said congrats, when are you do? Maybe I should start telling people I’m starting to feel a lot of pressure in the vagina region and its uncomfortable. What would they say back?

Anyways I’m not in a bad mood today, no idea where that rant came from??  Wanna see my belly? I’m going to do a comparison today because I think they’re fun! 

27 weeks –

33 weeks -
 

· How far along are you? 33 weeks. 49 days left to go!!!

· Total weight gain: I don’t really know….14lbs at my last appointment  ß same as last week

· How big is baby? About the size of a honeydew, 19” long and 4.5lbs

· Maternity Clothes? Yes! lots of them…but still some non maternity here and there.

·Sleep? I really like it when my husband falls asleep on the sofa.  I sleep so well in a bed all by myself.  That sounds terrible, but its true.

·Best moment this week? Washing diapers!! I loved it. I can’t wait until the nursery is actually complete

·Movement? Still lots of movement, its not decreasing at all yet. Actually I think I’m feeling more now than I ever have

·Food Cravings? I don’t know how I missed this but I’ve been eating cereal this entire pregnancy and I never eat cereal! Its yummy.

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Still some cramping, but nothing painful.

·Belly Button in or out? in but flat.

·What I miss? I’m being able to breathe after eating:)

·What I’m looking forward to? Getting the window treatments up in the nursery! I’m getting there,  just trying to make up my mind on what I really want.

·Milestone? I don’t know!

· Stretch Marks? I don’t think so. I’m still obsessing over the one I think I might have on my boob, but I’m still not convinced its not just a vein.

No comments:

Post a Comment