Image Map

wowza - 34 weeks!

18 April 2014


Friends I am alive!  Work is busier than ever because my co-worker had his knee replaced on Monday so that means I’m running the show.  Which is fine, but I’m tired by the end of the day. Doing the work of two people isn’t fun. Oh and of course training my replacement. I think tonight instead of going to family dinner I’m going to go home and crawl into bed. I have a couple books I’m reading and that sounds better than dealing with all the family today.

I’ve also started skipping workouts.  Not because I don’t want to workout but because my instructor is on vacation and I’m not trying to workout with a substitute instructor. So I slept in on Saturday and enjoyed a long walk with the husband and dogs after work on Monday.
 
 

· How far along are you? 34 weeks. 6 weeks left!

· Total weight gain: 22 lbs

· How big is baby? Huge! Haha oh no, that’s me:) about the size of a pineapple 19-22” long and 4.9lbs

· Maternity Clothes? Yeppers. Rockin them hardcore!

·Sleep? I have been sleeping. My nightly bathroom breaks have increased significantly though.

·Best moment this week? Watching Frozen and eating pizza with a girlfriend!

·Movement? Crazy amounts of movement all day long! I love it!

·Food Cravings? I’m not craving anything, I’m not super hungry, but I love the taste of food. I want food in my mouth all the time. My mouth is watering just thinking about food now

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Still some cramping. Totally normal.

·Belly Button in or out? in and not as scary looking as I described it apparently.

·What I miss? Not getting up to pee a million times a night

·What I’m looking forward to? My doctor’s appointment tomorrow, and a friends baby shower this weekend.

·Milestone? Just getting closer!!

· Stretch Marks? Again, maybe on my boob but I don’t know.  Nothing on the tummy yet (knocks on wood).


No comments:

Post a Comment