Image Map

36 weeks -- It’s the final countdown.

30 April 2014

I was singing this in bed this morning and Ben looked at me and just said, oh God please stop. And he walked away.

But really, this baby is coming like soon. Like it could happen any day. Eeekkk!!! Sooo sooo exciting.  I am shopping with a friend this weekend and the next week I’ve got a HH date with a bunch of other friends so I’m hoping all these fun things going on will keep me occupied and the time will fly even quicker.  Ben is working up a storm at work and around the house and yard in anticipation for Bear’s arrival. Working 80 hour weeks and coming home and mulching the flower beds. Poor guy. I’m so thankful for him and all his hard work.

Here is my 36 week picture.  My Midwife said she thinks the baby boy has dropped a bit, but I think I’ve been carrying him kind of low the entire pregnancy. I don’t know, the bumps on my body so it’s hard to say.

 

· How far along are you? 36 weeks today. Eeekk!

· Total weight gain: 24lbs last week. I’m packing em on now!

· How big is baby? About 6lbs and 20” long. But I should get a more accurate measurement on Friday. He was measuring a bit small at last week’s appointment so I’m getting an u/s this Friday.

· Maternity Clothes? Yes, yes I am. And I actually bought a new pair of pants over the weekend and they are amazing!!

·Sleep? Its getting worse again. I’m just so off and on with sleep.

·Best moment this week? Laying in bed the other morning and H reaching over and just rubbing my belly. It’s totally becoming more real to him. It makes my heart so happy. Also putting the bassinet together and in our room and installing the car seat base! Baby boy will be here soon!!!

·Movement? So so much movement.

·Food Cravings? Anything!

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Nothing. Maybe some Braxton hicks contractions but I don’t really know.

·Belly Button in or out? in, shallow, and starting to itch which I’m afraid means stretch marks are possibly on their way

·What I miss? Sleeping and I’m well aware this isn’t going to change anytime soon.

·What I’m looking forward to? Doctors appt. on Friday. I’m getting an u/s to see how big Bear is and so I’m super duper excited for that

·Milestone? We’re in the final countdown people!!

· Stretch Marks? I’m going back and forth on this! I do think there is one on my boob.  I should just take a picture and show you but so sorry no boob pictures for you today:(

 


No comments:

Post a Comment