Image Map

Squeeeee

02 May 2014

I got to see my baby boy this morning. I seriously cried. The U/S tech must have thought I was crazy. but for real, that’s my baby boy.  He’s just so perfect and everything I could have ever dreamed for.  I wish Ben would have been able to come but I’d rather have him with me when the little guy actually arrives so I didn’t push too hard to get him there.

I had my 36 week checkup this morning. They did the Group B Strep test and I’ll get those results next week.  They also checked me to see if I’m progressing at all and I am, but not really. I’m 1cm dilated and my cervix is still up really high. Honestly I expected getting check to hurt but it didn’t bother me at all. Maybe it’s because when going through IF and all the testing with my RE I had a lot worse things happening like tubes being stuck up my cervix and the end of my cervix being clamped and pulled on…so a hand in my vagina wasn’t painful at all. 

My belly is still small. From the outside they told me that Bear is measuring about 34 weeks and the doctor said she’d be surprised if he was more than 6.5-7lbs at birth.  And I’m okay with that:)

Then I went for my U/S to check on how Bear is growing. And guys, he’s perfect.   He wasn’t very cooperative but he’s measuring right on track and the amount of amniotic fluid is good. 

So I saved the best for last. Here is a picture of my little man.  Clearly he is running out of room in there as he’s squished and all his features are kind of looking flat.

 Andrea Roberts's photo.

And just because I’m obsessed here is a picture of him at 27 weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment