Image Map

37 weeks!

07 May 2014

Happy Wednesday! My favorite day of the week because it means I’m just that much closer to meeting my little boy.  Ben and I were talking about it last night and he said he’s getting really anxious and excited and just wishes I’d go into labor already! 

I’m so unbelievably excited that we’re this close. I’m trying my best to finish stuff around the house but I’m so tired at the end of the day.  We’re so close though to wrapping up a lot of stuff.

Here is the37 week belly!!

 

· How far along are you? 37 weeks, crazy just crazy.

· Total weight gain: uh 28lbs. I was doing so well and in the past 2 months have really packed it on

· How big is baby? So he’s should be about 6lbs now. although at my u/s last week she said he was about 6.5 lbs but that he was in a bad position when she was measuring him and she could be up to a lb off.

· Maternity Clothes? Yes! I went shopping this past weekend and bought nursing tanks and some nursing pj’s

·Sleep? I’m sleeping. I actually am exhausted. I took a 2 hour nap last night when I got home from work and then still slept a full nights sleep.

·Best moment this week? I saw the baby boy last Friday, which of course was amazing:)

·Movement? He’s starting to slow down. Boy doesn’t have much room left in there to wiggle.

·Food Cravings? I’m not super hungry

·Food aversions? nada

·Labor Signs? Still some cramping. Totally normal. I did lose part of my mucus plug over the weekend, which hopefully means my cervix is opening up more.  When I was at the doctors last week they checked me and I was 1cm dilated and still really high. I’ve started taking Evening Primrose Oil 2 by mouth in the morning and 2 vaginally at night to soften my cervix.

·Belly Button in or out? in!! I think I might get away without this thing turning inside out!!

·What I miss? Being able to sit for more than 5 minutes without my upper right belly going numb. I think it must be where he’s sitting or kicking but I’m constantly numb under my right boob.

·What I’m looking forward to? Nothing specific.  Oh I am getting a bikini wax on Thursday. Wish me luck. I’m currently a hair monster:)

·Milestone? Baby is basically fully developed at this point. I could have him now and everything would most likely be perfectly fine!! That makes me really happy.

· Stretch Marks? I think I’ll really be able to tell you this after the baby comes. I can’t tell if I have any on my butt/lower back. My belly looks fine, and I think there is 1 on my boob


No comments:

Post a Comment